Tuesday 14 August 2012

Keep moving forward!

Not much has happened since my last post, I've got my background check done, student status form is done and booked my flights, so now I've basically just got to wait for my visa documents to come through and get that done, and book some accommodation! Oh and insurance and all that shiz. I've been reading all the August cast members blogs who have just arrived in America and are starting their first days at Disneyworld! It's so exciting, I'm a teeny bit jealous that I'm not there with them but as like many other people I have to finish this last semester, so like the title of this post, the only thing to do is "KEEP MOVING FORWARD!"

On an un-disney related note I've started going to the gym again, take that winter comfort food! Healthy eating is the way to go, and plus I need to get started now otherwise when I get to America I'm going to become the size of a hippo! So many yummy treats, I'll just have to have them in small doses so as I don't turn into a chunky monkey. :)



Drum Roll please ......

Day #4. Your favourite prince

I love love love Disney Prince's, they are all so lovely and I think sometimes they are a bit underrated. My favourite prince has got to be Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty!



He's the first disney prince to have a real name! Hes handsome and brave, but also fairly easy going. Isn't that what everybody wants! Also he fights the bad guy (Maleficent) with a sword and wins a kiss for Princess Aurora and awakes her from her sleep and they live happily ever after. Perfect love story, the guy fights for the girl and gives her a true loves kiss to save her. This is why he is my favourite prince. 


On another un-disney related note, I have to start getting my hair sorted for disney, at the moment I get it highlighted all over blonde, this is cheap for me as my mom is a hairdresser and I get it done for freeeeeee! 



Which is awesome, butttt when I get to America I don't really think my mom is going to fly over every 3-4 weeks (as much as she'd like to) to do my hair, sooo I've got to get it back to its natural mousy brown colour, (as per disney look regulations you have to have a natural hair colour). Sooo I was thinking of going ombre, brown at the top going into blonde at the bottom .... like this? Maybe?



Well I'll let you know how it goes :P

Have a magical day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment