Monday 12 November 2012

I can show you the world.

Helloo everyone!

Today I received my FedEx package wahooo! Finallyyyy :)
This contains all my visa information and other various forms of info I need for my entry to the USA for my Disney international program!

So I'm getting ridiculously excited now its so close! All I need to do now is get my visa, get insurance and pay the program fee then I'm pretty much set to start packing. WOW!
I still can't believe that this is going to happen it is so surreal that I'm going to be working in the happiest place on earth for a whole year. Crazy stuff! 
On the savings front I've saved $3500 what whattt!!! That's pretty good for me I must say!

Last wednesday I went to see Mary Poppins with my mom in Auckland. Suchhh a cool show, I would definately advise you to go see it. It was ridiculously good, the set was awesome like a big dolls house that opened and moved around. Andddd Mary Poppins actually flew over my head at the end of the show, she pretty much flew over the whole audience, pretty cool right? All the actors were so good and so well suited for the parts they were so true to the characters it was great. So heres a little Mary Poppins clip to set it off :).



Ohh just one more thing, I have to pay $20 to get my academic record, I mean seriously! Uni don't you think you've taken enough money from me as it is!!! Sheeeesh!

So!
Another disney day it isss ....

Day #14: Your least favorite song

To tell you the truth this was surprisingly easy for me, for any of you who have ever been to Walt Disney World then you will know what I mean.
The song I hate the most, which I cannot stand is "It's a small world". It is featured on one of the rides at disney and I swear it is the creepiest ride I've ever been on. 


I mean seriously ... I don't like it :( the little people freak me out. 
Please tell me I'm not the the only one who dislikes this haha :) 

Righto! 
I will be posting very soon about my visa interview so until next time!
Have a magical day xx

1 comment: