Thursday 1 November 2012

When will my life begin?

Sooooo I'm still waiting for my damn passport!!!!! That is what this posts title is about because I feel like I've been waiting forever to get this passport back. They sent it me back because my photo was too old, I got a new one taken ....... I look EXACTLY the same!
Haha oh well :P
Well anyway thought I'd give you a lil update, I didn't want to do another post until I'd got it back but what the hell :).

University is over for me! Wahoooo! So now all I have to concentrate on is getting all my shiz ready for disney.
I don't know if I've told you guys this but ..... IM SO EXCITEDDD :).

Ohh time for another disney day! One step closer to leaving on my adventure!

Day #13: Your favorite villain song

I loveeee
Poor Unfortunate Souls - Little Mermaid
Be Prepared - The Lion King
Hellfire - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Disney villain songs are just so catchy and cool, you find yourself liking the villains just through their songs and then the rest of the movie you just love to hate them.

Well anyways! Hopefully next time I post I'll have my passport sent off and my visa documents will be on their way!
Have a magical day x

1 comment:

  1. "be prepared is scar's best song!"
    "Uhhhh, Jack...It's his only song"

    best quote everrr

    ReplyDelete